Men’s Group Vision
To provide an environment where the men of the church look to:
God as their Loving, (Exodus 34:6-7a; John 1:14) forgiving (Psalms 99:8; Ephesians 4:32) and restoring Father, (2 Corinthians 5:18-19), to Christ as their Head (Ephesians 4:15; Colossians 2:10) and for their example in all areas of life (2 Corinthians 5:20), to the Holy Spirit for their empowerment ( Acts 1:8; Romans 8:13-17; 1 Corinthians 12:4-27), one another for support, accountability, and fellowship.
The above will be accomplished through a Spirit led combination of teaching, application, service, evangelism and fellowship.
- Teaching: Studies as led by the Holy Spirit
- Application: Putting into practice the principles taught
- Service: to the family, the church, the body, the community and unsaved
- Evangelism: Living out Godly principles in every aspect of our lives
- Fellowship: Participating in fun, food and activities designed to build a cohesive men’s group and an atmosphere that will draw the unsaved.